Doing a random net search of Age Calculator to pass my time,I landed on one website that not only shows my age,it even shows days,hours and minutes since our birth,screenshot of my Age on the right,If you guys want to check this stuff visit here.
There is around 3 months for my next birthday(so sad will become 1 year older.. :-P) and I thought of taking this screenshot with no reason and it is then,this post idea clicked my mind and at the very moment I decided to write what I learned in Life all these years.The points written here totally come out of my experience in my life though not in order.So without much fuss,here I go.. 🙂
- Do thing what you feel is right,either you will have success or experience and believe me taste of both is awesome.
- Never regret for anything in life as at some point of time it was exactly what we wanted and regression is nothing important to hold a place in life.
- There is always fun in hanging out with friends,always cherish that
- Learn to adjust with different types of people and in different situations,it will bring out the best in you.
- Always and Always listen to your “MOM”.
- In this technology era,Never get to addict to Internet.
- It’s good to be Stubborn sometimes as it provides the strength to be focused on your goals.
- Time waits for none,So never put off anything to tomorrow that can be done today.
- Take time to cry,it will lighten your heart.
- When you are in a relationship never bring up your ego and never cheat.
- When life hits you hard in your back,always stand up and say that’s all energy you got.
- Never take religion seriously because it is we human who created religion not the other way around.
- It is good to be Stupid sometimes and learn new things rather than appear intelligent and learn nothing.
- Sometimes it is good to be bad to explore the good part in you.
- Help a stranger,it will make you appear more humane.
- What happens always happens for good.
- Don’t let you anger prevail you,if you can’t control your anger you will never be successful.
- Take your parent’s blessing every time you are upto something new.
- Enjoy your School and College day’s to the fullest as these are the days we miss a lot.
- Always get out of your comfort zone as being in comfort zone will land you nowhere.
- As always keep up fire inside you and never let your hope get down.
- If you are right don’t bother explaining others and what they think about you.
- Never expect life to give you anything before time and more than you require,there is a right time for everything and it happens accordingly.
- And most importantly to this beautiful Life all I can say is “Life Goes On”.
Hope all liked my post.. 🙂